Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Working Hypothesis
The fact that fashion in college is necessary is evident. The fact that we all wear clothes is evident. What is also evident, is that it doesn't have to be costly, it doesn't have to be accepted by all, and you can do it in a costly manner. What I do know is that you can get great fashion pieces for cheaper at thrift stores, department stores, and knock offs. Or you can buy once expensive piece (like a pair of boots for $90) and plan items you already have around them to make a great outfit. What I want to know more about is how much students are willing to spend of fashion products and how they can budget their money wisely. The specific aspects I want to explore is budgeting and fashion in college and look into each more deeply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment