http://media.www.thedepauw.com/media/storage/paper912/news/2006/09/22/Opinion/Letter.To.The.Editor.Fashion.Worth.Not.Synonymous-2304282.shtml
To look for the perfect topic numbers 1 and 3 helped me the most. Number 1, looking inward made me think about what topics interested me most. One of the main topics that I am dealing with every day, not only in classes, but in my free time is Fashion. Being a Fashion Merchandising major really helps me get insight on this topic. Number 3, use creative visualization helped me to confirm my topic. The book tells you to imagine you are at a party overhearing someone talk about a topic or someone else overhears you and compels you to talk to one another. I recently met a new friend, Emily, at a party simply because I had a Chanel purse on that she also had and loves. She stopped me because I was wearing the purse and we chatted about the purse and other fashion topics for the rest of the night. At a glance really helped me to confirm my topic and further my fashion knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment